Longshoreman Dental Care
Longshoreman Dentist in San Pedro
If you work as a longshoreman, then you deserve the best healthcare available and this includes dental care. At Smile Emporium, we are a dentist in San Pedro and we are here to make sure that you have access to the premier dental care that you deserve. We work with your insurance to help you get exactly what you need. Take a look below at some of the services that we provide as a longshoreman dentist. We are here to help you with all of your oral health needs.
The Common Dental Issues Experienced by Longshoremen and Dockworkers
Those who work as a docker or dockworker are prone to experiencing a wide variety of dental care issues. As a Stevedore dentist, some of the most common oral health issues that we see in longshoremen include:
- Tooth Decay: There are lots of longshoremen who end up with tooth decay that has to be addressed as quickly as possible
- Gingivitis: This takes place when there is inflammation that develops in the gums of the mouth, which could damage the teeth and roots underneath the surface
- Broken Teeth: A traumatic experience or even on the docks could lead to broken teeth that need to be cleaned up by a trained oral health professional in Stevedore
- Yellow Teeth: Over time, the teeth could end up getting stained not only by coffee and teeth but also the elements to which longshoremen are exposed on a regular basis
- Halitosis: Also called bad breath, working on the docks can cause longshoremen to develop issues with their breath, which our team can address
These are just a few of the top issues that we see as a longshoreman dentist on a regular basis. If you are a docker or dockworker, then you need to know about the financial options that you have available.
Smile Emporium Accepts Longshoreman Insurance (USL&H)
At Smile Emporium, we are proud to accept Longshoreman Insurance (USL&H). Some of the key points to note about this type of insurance are:
- There is no maximum limit on this type of insurance. This means that longshoremen can take advantage of everything without having to worry about being limited.
- There are extra benefits that come with this type of insurance that opens up doors to other treatment options.
- Longshoremen are able to use this insurance plan to cover all dental services offered by Smile Emporium.
Longshoreman Insurance (USL&H) allows dockers and dockworkers to make sure their oral health is taken care of.
What Services Are Covered?
The good news is that everything is covered with this type of insurance plan! Some of the services that those who work on the docks can invest in include:
- Dental Cleanings: It is important for everyone to make sure they get their teeth cleaned on a regular basis by a Stevedore dentist. Insurance will cover this type of preventative care.
- Fillings and Sealants: Those who have tooth decay or signs of tooth decay should make sure that this is addressed by a dentist in Stevedore as quickly as possible. Insurance will cover this procedure.
- Dental Implants: Those who are missing teeth might benefit from dental implants. This is something that we handle on a regular basis and can cover using insurance.
These are just a few of the many services that we cover using insurance for dockers and dockworkers.
Contact Smile Emporium Today To Make an Appointment with Our Team!
If you are looking for a dentist who can help you with your oral healthcare needs, then look no further than Smile Emporium. At Smile Emporium, we are a local dentist in Stevedore and we place the needs of our patients ahead of our own. We will tailor our dental care to meet your unique needs because we believe this is the best way to take care of our patients. To learn more about how we can help you, give us a call today at (424) 224-7300 to make an appointment!